-
January 10th, 2008, 08:33 PM
#11
Inactive Member
dip it in coffee first... [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
January 11th, 2008, 04:21 AM
#12
Inactive Member
-
January 11th, 2008, 09:00 PM
#13
Inactive Member
thats just beautiful...lmao..
-
January 12th, 2008, 04:15 AM
#14
Inactive Member
-
January 31st, 2008, 01:02 PM
#15
Inactive Member
I've witnessed so much sickness and depravity over the years at these here boards. And I keep coming back for more. I sometimes feel like Carl Brutananadilewski from Aqua Teen Hunger Force. "God, I'm so desensitized; it's gotta be totally bananas to get me off."
-
March 14th, 2008, 09:53 PM
#16
Hostboard Member
I'm going to lay a telephone pole when I get home
Looking forward to it.
-
March 16th, 2008, 02:59 PM
#17
Inactive Member
before or after the big dump??
-
March 16th, 2008, 10:25 PM
#18
Inactive Member
You get your months confused again, mum. Banging telephone poles is more of a March activity, while taking huge dumps is surely something best enjoyed on a cold, dark December evening.
I mean, duh.
-
March 17th, 2008, 01:47 PM
#19
Inactive Member
-
March 17th, 2008, 02:25 PM
#20
Inactive Member
I never bang poles in March...
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks